My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Apartment Manager - Property Listing Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business owns and manages The Mark Apartments (I-VI) in Hattiesburg, MS. I have managed to claim or start pages for my complexes nearly everywhere except Google, where the pages are still unclaimed and some information is inaccurate. I have been unable to claim them because of the verification process. The numbers in the listings are for leasing and there's no way for me to answer them in my office. The postcard won't work if there's no on-site management office. And I don't even think the email address supplied in the listings exists! It is the correct domain, and I do have my website (www.hattiesburgmarkapartments.com) added to the Search Console - which some help tutorial said I could use for verification, but if I can, I haven't seen how. Help! What's the best way forward for me to claim these listings?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Apartment Manager - Property Listing Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'm afraid  @Rachael F

But appartment complexes without onsite management are not eligible for verified local listings.

Please refer to their 

Guidelines for representing your business on Google

the existent unverified listings as shown in here should be removed from GMaps IMHO

I will forward this thread to google and hope they will take appropriate action asap

Re: Apartment Manager - Property Listing Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. I will just enlist the leasing managers to help with verifying the ones with on-site management and allow Google to do whatever is best with Mark III, which doesn't.