My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

American Electrical Contracting, Inc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business listing was delisted, I verified the business with Google and waited the 14 days for the maps team to put us back on and now it's showing as spammy. I've placed several calls to Google along the way and haven't had any results. My best guess is the suite number has not been consistent across the different directory's and maybe that was the issue getting back on maps. When I verified the business none of the over 100 google reviews showed back up which is very concerning for us. As some background the previous owner of the maps listing left the company and I have no idea if he deleted the business since it was tied to his account or if lack of use in the Google portal caused the site to drop off. I can't imagine a business getting removed just because the portal wasn't in use.

I've called Google again today and I'm being told now that the rep will call me within 24 hours but after waiting 14 days and getting suspended I'm not real confident on waiting any longer.

Name: American Electrical Contracting, Inc.

Address: 5065 Saint Augustine Rd Suite 3 Jacksonville, FL 32207

As a note the competitions name is very similar although they came after us and are a much smaller operation. Make certain your looking for "Electrical" when you search.

Any advice on why we got delisted in the first place or how to get unsuspended and our reviews back would be greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: American Electrical Contracting, Inc.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Glenn H

apparently the page is deleted completely

Searching for this part of your description "At American Electrical Contracting Inc, we have a 11 Master Electricians over a dozen Journeymen, combined with experienced helpers"  I get to three results with two G+ pages listed as result but both now lead to a 404 error.

American Electrical Contracting, Inc. | Electricians in Jacksonville FL ...

reviews.birdeye.com › Electricians › Jacksonville, FL

At American Electrical Contracting Inc, we have a 11 Master Electricians over a dozen Journeymen, combined with experienced helpers. Your satisfaction is our ...

American Electrical Contracting - About - Google+

At American Electrical Contracting Inc, we have a 11 Master Electricians over a dozen Journeymen, combined with experienced helpers. Your satisfaction is our ...

American Electrical Contracting - Photos - Google+

American Electrical Contracting hasn't shared anything on this page with you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Helmut,

Do you happen to know if the Google plus pages deletion is permanent such that the reviews cannot be retrieved? Also is there a way to track who or how it got deleted?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Glenn H
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Nope I don't know this @Glenn H

And I - being you - wouldn't even care about lost reveiws until your business is listed again.

Perhaps Business Support can help you to reinstae the pages in question as linked in my about quoted search results with its G+ URL 

(https://plus.google.com/113167197431423703013)

I'm not sure they can help you but give it a try

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Helmut,

I checked this morning and it now appears we are back on the map and with the 151 Google reviews linked back to our account.

Thanks again for your input.

Best Regards,
Glenn