My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Amending a google map listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business premises is on a road which is not shown on Google maps.

As a result we have 2 business listings, one of which is in the wrong place. Each listing has a review which is relevant to us and we would rather not lose. Is there way to get the road added to google maps, migrate the review from business listing A to business listing B and then remove business listing A?

I hope someone can help, thanks for your time.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Rolf,

This seems rather complex. I do believe you can migrate the reviews with a simple name and address change. Then delete the one you don't want. However, do you receive mail at the location where the road is not shown? That may be your problem. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Jenn,

Yes, we receive our mail correctly. Royal Mail created our post code within the lat 12 months but there are 2 other business on this road which have been here 2-3 years.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can you send me the links of each listing, Rolf? I want to sort of dig in to this for you a bit and see if I can help. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Jenn, Somehow the listings are now showing as one so we have made some progress. Thanks for your assistance.