My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Amanda Schreiner Website Ops

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a question. 

Say I own and operate a FOOD HALL (glorified food court) - it is one stand alone building with one address. WITHIN the food hall are existing businesses such as restaurants, clothing stores,etc.   Can the FOOD HALL have a google my business page - and then the businesses within have google my business page for that location? Will that cause duplicates????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Amanda Schreiner Website Ops

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

does the "FOOD HALL" (as a business) meet and serve their own customers "in person" ?

I know such kind of shopping centers having at the address of the center an office to serve their customers (say buisness owners willing to rent a space to run a shop).

Such managment offices of the center at the same  location of the center can have a GoogleMyBusiness listing and it shouldn't confict with the listings of the several shops inside the center.

There are other shopping or food centers  managed from an office far away from the center.

They can have a listing for their office location but not at the address of the center.