My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Am I allowed to tally the most recent ratings given in google reviews -then use that information ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

so this is what I am looking to do please if anyone knows if its allowed?

I am setting up a website to promote a city in the US and want to have a restaurant page..that will do the following:

1. include the name of all restaurants in the city that have received google reviews (I am guessing thats ok!)

but 

2. I  want to take it a stage further and add up the last 25 ratings reviews that each of the restaurants recieved and then use that to rank the restaurants in order of which was most highly rated 'recently' in effect. So its showing my site visitors what people are saying. I will make clear on the page when the data was taken.. and that it's accuracy etc is not guaranteed. I will also refresh things every month and ensure the list is kept relvant.

thats it in a nutshell.. I will of course state that Google are in no way invloved/ connected .. and that I am simply using data directly from googles review of the restaurants concerned. to see the data I just apply the 'most recent' filter.

Thanks for any guidance here.

regards 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Am I allowed to tally the most recent ratings given in google reviews -then use that information ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the lack of reply to your help inquiry. The Google My Business community has recently implemented several improvements that we hope will allow the proper care of help tickets here.

If you still have an issue that needs attention, please take a moment to review our Go-To Guides. These are carefully created to cover most issues someone may face and they provide unique solutions that are easy to implement.

If you have already found a solution, can you provide an update on how you solved your issue? If you are still in need, please do let us know.

Thank you for using Google My Business (GMB) to strengthen your online presence.

Kind Regards,

James