My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

All 105 Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have just vanished from the 3 pack on Google places and all 105 reviews have disappeared. its took 3 years to gain all those reviews and gain ranking and nows it all gone. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Robert

Brenton Carpet Care

9 Bampton Court

Gamston

Nottingham

NG2 6PA

0115 9 193 836

0800 193 0115

https://plus.google.com/103505079123206865215/reviews?hl=en

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: All 105 Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same thing happened within the last 24hrs for us as well.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well at least I'm not alone. This happened to me today as well. I can't tell you how stressful things like this are, but I'm sure you know. Hopefully they fix it soon.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi all,

This is a known bug and Google engineers are working on it.

If it hasn't been rectified automatically by now, then please login to Google My Business; edit the listing and move the map marker slightly and hit save.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have the same problem. 5+ Years of Reviews just vanished. Is this some "April Fools Joke"?

I moved the map marker in Google My Business and hit save. It said "pending".

Still no reviews!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Priya,
Thank you for the help. We had 41 reviews which all diapered today April 1, 2016. I was not able to see our name Google maps when I was searching. I went to Google my business > edit info > edit on the map > edit marker location. Move the marker slightly and then save. It should solve your problem. Check the link if you like.http://www.comfortmobile.net/follow-us/

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Brian,

Has this been resolved yet?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

All 105 Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had three reviews posted on my business page. One of them has disappeared. Why would this happen? I went in a change a thing or two, as well as moved the marker very slightly. Please help. My client took the time to give me a beautiful review and now its gone?!