My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Airboat SwampTour Adventures of New Orleans

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to go to my accounts and see a list of my businesses. I am able to go to google maps and find there, however, I am unable, or have completely forgotten how to pull up the original business pages I created to make changes on them. Can you help, please?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Airboat SwampTour Adventures of New Orleans

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Linda M

searching for the your listing I get this information:

Someone else has already verified this listing
This listing has already been verified by bo…@gmail.com. If you own this email address, please follow the Account Recovery help guide. If you still want to add this listing to your account, you can request admin rights from the current verified user. This may take some time.

If you would like to update this listing's information on Google, you can also report a problem, which will be reviewed more quickly.

In case you have an idea about the email address bo…@gmail.com and its password you canuse it to login to the dashboard where the boat agence is managed.
Can get the dahsboard through the about indicated  account via https://business.google.com/manage.

If not being able to decover the acount credentials for bo…@gmail.com then you need to apply this procedure;

Someone else verified my business

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"