My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Air Planning, LLC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Morning,

I manage social media accounts for my marketing clients, Air Planning is one of them. I went to create my monthly report but the analytic section on my Google+ page (which goes to the Google my Business page for analytics) is completely different than it used to be, and compared to my other clients.

Does anyone know how I can access the old view? I have tried switching back and forth between the new Google+ view and the old and it doesn't make a difference. Please see the photo examples below of what I am talking about.

This is currently the only analytic I can get for Air Planning, LLC

Air_Planning_LLC_-_Insights.png

These are the insights that I can get for my other clients, that prove more valuable for showing how the social campaigns are doing.

Google_My_Business_and_New_Message_-_The_Google_Advertiser_Community_and_Inbox__3752_messages__2_unread_.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Air Planning, LLC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Air P

The new insights are on business pages, where search metrics are featured, google removed the social metrics.

The old insights are only on Brand pages now.

So they are 2 different types of Google pages:

Business pages appear in knowledge panel, search results and maps.

Brand pages don't appear in any other place except Google+

Brand vs Business Pages

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: Air Planning, LLC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tim ,

Thank you so much for your answer! I noted that the date on the brand V business page link you send was 2015. It is weird that the insights I had on the business page did not disappear until this month.

Thanks again for your help!