My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

After verification business page not published

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings. I have registered a local business I'm part of, I'll manage the page, received the verification code via postal service, all the details are filled, so the business is ready to be published. (Content is 100% filled, ready to go).

The problem is that I still have an orange line warning me that the page is pending, as it's still under edit. I have filled every single line I've found, and as I've said above, the page is ready, I'm warned to keep the site always up to date, and I'm ready to publish.

This business page was verified in September 2015, and nothing happened ever since.

Company details: IMAGELINE SRL

Str. Bethlen Gabor 55, 535600 Odorheiu Secuiesc, Harghita County, Romania

Tel: +4-0266-218083

https://business.google.com/b/103536626780654264314/dashboard/l/15219680125398635426?service=gmbl&c=...

The URL might not be the one you requested, but cant give anything else as the site is still not published.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: After verification business page not published

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Biró A

If you have a warning banneron oyur dahsboard it tells you the page wont show up.

Taking a look onto your page and the address specified over there I get the feeling your issue is an Address issue.

Try searching in maps.google.ro for just oyur specified address "Str. Bethlen Gabor, 55, Odorheiu Secuiesc, Harghita, 0, Odorheiu Secuiesc 535600"

This isn't a unique addess 

GMaps offers you a decision between two options:

Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 11.03.34.png

This hassle doesn't happen for an other address like "Str. Bethlen Gabor, 55,  Odorheiu Secuiesc 535600"

I recommend to solve the address issue at first in your dashboard 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: After verification business page not published

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Biró A

If you have a warning banneron oyur dahsboard it tells you the page wont show up.

Taking a look onto your page and the address specified over there I get the feeling your issue is an Address issue.

Try searching in maps.google.ro for just oyur specified address "Str. Bethlen Gabor, 55, Odorheiu Secuiesc, Harghita, 0, Odorheiu Secuiesc 535600"

This isn't a unique addess 

GMaps offers you a decision between two options:

Screenshot 2016-01-18 at 11.03.34.png

This hassle doesn't happen for an other address like "Str. Bethlen Gabor, 55,  Odorheiu Secuiesc 535600"

I recommend to solve the address issue at first in your dashboard