My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Admitted False Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.  

I have been trying to get help on this topic, but nobody seems to be responding to my thread.  

There is a patient whom I've never seen professionally, who became upset with my old group and posted to my personal google page.  

My marketing administrator contacted the person to inform him of the mistake.  He admitted that he had never seen me as a patient, nor even met me.  He also admitted his frustration and review were with a completely different physician group.  However, he refuses to remove the negative review for the reason that I "once was employed by the same group."  (I wasn't at the time of his issue or review, the address on my just had not been updated yet)

I am sure you can imagine how frustrating this is, and any help is appreciated.  

Business Info:

David J. Burnikel MD

6719 Alvarado Rd

Suite 200

San Diego CA 92120

619-229-3932

https://www.google.com/maps/place/David+J.+Burnikel,+MD/@32.7761707,-117.0558286,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1...

Admitted False Review

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure if it is wise to use scare tactics, but you can see that they are violating the policies as found at https://support.google.com/business/answer/2622994 maybe that might help you get it removed.  If all else fails, respond the their review professionally clarifying the situation, and maybe also reporting their review...

Admitted False Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for the reply!

I have "flagged" the review twice, but never found an option to explain why I felt it was inappropriate.  Is there another place to report issues like this?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Admitted False Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for the reply!

I have "flagged" the review twice, but never found an option to explain why
I felt it was inappropriate. Is there another place to report issues like
this?

Thanks,
Dave

Admitted False Review

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Dave- You can try to call Google My Business and address the situation, but to be honest I call Google My Business as a last resort, because they rarely helpful.  Their phone number is (844) 491-9665.  There is also a possibility that a moderator will see this message and escalate your situation...

Admitted False Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Nate.  I've been hoping a moderator would see this post or my past post and offer some assistance.  Is it just luck of the draw as far as one of them noticing the post?  

Admitted False Review

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

David- Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how it works with the Moderators, I think they try to look over every thread, but other than that, no clue.