My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Address not listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Crestview at Anaverde - KB Home

2. 2715 Goldenrain St., Palmdale, CA 93551

3. (661) 441-5246

Hi,

I apologize if this topic has come up before; I could not find an answer when searching the forum and don't know what else to do. I work at KB Home and the sales address to our new-home community, Crestview at Anaverde, is not yielding when I search it on Google (see image below). The address is listed on Google My Business and I'm fairly certain the listing is verified. I've attempted to use the "Suggest an edit" feature several times over the last couple months, but the address continues to remain elusive in the search results.

What else can I do to get the address visible so interested home buyers can visit the community?

Thank you in advance for your help!

google_capture.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Address not listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@KBHome L

The good news: you are on GMaps:

https://www.google.com/maps/?cid=6853348893680481536

The other good news: you defined a service area business and hence not showing yuor business address because you specified not servicing your customers at your bsuiness address.

Am I right guessing this?

Address not listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah, I did not realize that the location specified not servicing customers at the address. Is there a way to fix this? We do provide service at this address for customers interested in visiting.

Address not listing

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@KBHome L

if you check the box it implies you serve customers during the specified opening hours and do this alos at the address (which alos means there is a kind of a store front and a clear signage of your business)

Address not listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, that is correct. We do serve customers during the specified opening hours at the address and that is why we want the address to show in Google search results.

Can you direct me to where I can find the checkbox to which you refer? I can't seem to find anything of the sort on the Google My Business page for this location.

Re: Address not listing

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@KBHome L

its expalained here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en

and its step 7# as below:

Screenshot 2016-11-28 at 22.05.13.png