My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Address incorrect even after correct change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name : ILL IT Solutions 
2. Current business address:  1 Tolworth Parade East Road Chadwell Heath Romford Essex RM6 6YU
3. Current telephone number: 02085997771  
4. Google Maps URL : https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/ILL+IT+Solutions/@51.579219,0.1334263,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!...

my address is displaying incorrectly (currently Tolworth Parade, 1 East Rd, Dagenham, Romford RM6 6YU) within google even after it has been changed and reported to google a number of times when the address is edited it is edited correctly but when viewing within google maps it seems to add Dagenham, Romford to the end of the address even tho we are not in Dagenham its Chadwell Heath Romford.  

i have also checked the marker is set correctly in the map but the address is displaying incorrectly would really like to get this sorted.  

Address incorrect even after correct change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

QUICK UPDATE :

Having spoken with google a number of times they are less than helpful in getting my address sorted it now keeps reverting to Tolworth Parade 1 East Road Dagenham Romford Essex RM6 6YU which they are saying is correct its not i might add. 

they are telling me that there data is correct as and there is no problem with it after investigation as East Road is part of the London borough of Barking and Dagenham. 

they are clearly missing the point completely how do i now go about getting this resolved anyone have any ideas 

someone please help