My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Address formatted incorrectly, unable to delete building name

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our office for Workplace Fairness is located at 8121 Georgia Ave., Suite 600, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Our listing is verified, and somehow the name of the building, The World Building, is listed in address line 1 and the street address and suite number in line 2. The error is preventing a service we want to sign up for from validating our location. When we sign in and try to edit the address we are only given the option to edit the street address. How do we delete the building name if it doesn't show up as something we can edit? image-1.pngimage.png

Shannon Rusz

Acting Executive Director

Workplace Fairness

workplacefairness.org

(240) 772-1205

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Workplace+Fairness/@38.9910804,-77.0260944,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Address formatted incorrectly, unable to delete building name

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Shannon, 

Google is publishing this building in the address based on other information they have found for your listing/address that confirms this. If that is incorrect, you can reach out to Google support and request they remove that part from your address. 

To contact support, click the '3 horizontal lines' in the top left corner of your Google My Business Account and click 'Support'.

I hope this helps!

K

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.