My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Address appearing muddled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business name: Paul Scurfield Plumbing & Heating

Address: 95 West Park Drive East, Leeds, LS8 2EE

Mobile 07850084359

https://plus.google.com/106341524131912957910

Hi,

I have recently set up my business on Google but I'm having problems with the way the address appears in search results on the map.  It is appearing with half of the postcode before the address like this:  2EE,, 95 W Park Dr E, Leeds LS8.  It should read 95 W Park Dr E, Leeds LS8 2EE.  When I go in to edit the address, on the edit page and on the info page when logged into my account it all looks fine, therefore I can't work out how to edit it.  

Also I added a landline number 01132688239 a few days ago and it hasn't yet appeared when on the search result on maps.  Is there something else I need to do for changes to take effect?

Some help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Paul.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Address appearing muddled/profile picture

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business name: Paul Scurfield Plumbing & Heating

Address: 95 West Park Drive East, Leeds, LS8 2EE

Mobile 07850084359

https://plus.google.com/106341524131912957910

Hi,

I have recently set up my business on Google but I'm having problems with the way the address appears in search results on the map.  It is appearing with half of the postcode before the address like this:  2EE,, 95 W Park Dr E, Leeds LS8.  It should read 95 W Park Dr E, Leeds LS8 2EE.  When I go in to edit the address, on the edit page and on the info page when logged into my account it all looks fine, therefore I can't work out how to edit it.  

Also I added a landline number 01132688239 a few days ago and it hasn't yet appeared when on the search result on maps.  Is there something else I need to do for changes to take effect?

Some help with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Paul.

Re: Address appearing muddled

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@paulscurfield

I can't replicate it happen as you described it and for me it looks pretty fine.

I get you like below:

Screenshot 2016-11-20 at 14.08.30.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It seems to be ok now! The only thing I have changed is the language from us to uk. Could this be what has solved it?

Thanks again,
Paul.

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It seems to be ok now! The only thing I have changed is the language from us to uk. Could this be what has solved it?

Thanks again,
Paul.

Sent from my iPhone

Address appearing muddled

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@paulscurfield

I'm bit surprised changing the language interface would fixed it - but why not.

Glad the issue is fixed for yo now too.