My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Re: Address and Service Area Settings

Top Contributor
# 11
Top Contributor
Hi Mike, Colan is right on all counts about hiding your address.

I wanted to pipe in about something else you mentioned. You said:

"after reading your link I see that "Individual practitioners" fits my scenario."

No, individual practitioners refers to: Drs, Dentists, Attys, Real Estate and Insurance agents.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 12
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
OK, thanks for clearing that up too. I appreciate your input as well, have a great day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 13
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mike going through a rough transition time in my life i need some advise since i'm moving from northern Cali to Southern Cali i have had 3 different address in northern which i was told i can't have a PO box i didn't want to use my address and the last thing that happened i had a business location at a strip mall but i never went back up to pick it up. The address i'm providing is going to be accepted if the address will not be accepted what should i do please advise

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 14
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dave, I am not quite sure what you mean. It sounds like you work from home as well, and are moving to souther Cali and you are not sure how to change your address on your GMB page? Also, is the strip mall address a storefront you have? Sorry, I just need some clarification as I am not following you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 15
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am stuck in an endless loop in Google My Business when trying to add the business address. I keep choosing "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location" and then it keeps asking me for an address. I enter the business address and then click OK and then it asks me to move the stupid marker. I move the marker and then I'm taken right back to the exact same screen I was just on. Over and over, and over, and over.....

Where the heck do I go to just put in service areas???

Top Contributor
# 16
Top Contributor

@Tech S

I'm happy and prepared to answer your question soon

But please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 17
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you sir

Community Manager
# 18
Community Manager
This older "Solved" thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Google My Business Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

When you post, please be sure to include the following information as well:

1. Full business name 

2. Current business address 

3. Current business telephone number 

4. Google+ URL 

Thank you.