My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Adding seasonal hours -- date range?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business has seasonal hours during the summer. However, I can't seem to find where I can enter those hours as a date range. For example, from May 21 to September 21, we are open until 10pm every day. Do I need to enter those times individually for each and every day within that range? Or do I have to change our regular business hours and then set a reminder for myself to change them back after the season?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adding seasonal hours -- date range?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Brian

You've basically outlined the 2 choices available:
1. Add your extended hours as 'special hours' - but this will be painful since special hours can only be added day by day
2. Change your core hours to 10pm every day for that period - which can be done as a block - and then re-set them after 21 Sep, again as a block.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
we have the same issue and im sure many other businesses. I think adding a feature like that would benefit many people. Is it possible to open a ticket for this feature request? Im sure this is not top priority but definitely of a reasonable importance.
Thank you in advance!
Ori

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@מכון ד

Are you aware the existent feature of "special hours": https://support.google.com/business/answer/6303076?hl=en ?

any other feature request can send to the developers via the feedback option of GoogleMyBusiness:

screenshot-business.google.com 2016-07-24 10-29-12.png

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

The fact that you can't do this is ludicrous. Hey Google! Listen up! No-one wants to create 90 individual lines one by one.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I found the answer. You have to upload hours via Spreadsheet.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6303076

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to set a date range for the same hours?