My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Adding my online business to Google My Business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I want to put my business on the map except my studio is online only and not open to the public, I ship everything from my P.O. Box and have clients worldwide.  Since I do not have a physical location and my business is exclusively based on custom orders, I wanted to put my business on the map but it won't allow for a P.O. Box.  Super frustrated!  Is there a way to help a small business owner like myself?

Claire @ HARDLEY DANGEROUS COUTURE

www.hardleydangerouscouture.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

New to the Community? Introduce Yourself.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi, @Hardley D, welcome to the community! To ensure that you get the best attention to your question, I've moved your response to a new topic in the Google My Business Community. Their experts will certainly be able to help you out!

N/A
# 3
N/A

Dear Brielle, I have a google business my business account that represents 3 of my businesses in the same sector, however one of the always seems to be in the wrong category. I have changed and saved the correct category. The update shows, after a few days, it reverts back. This is really impacting my business as searches will not show my business. I really need help and support.

Amin.

N C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
N C
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Brielle B,

It would help if a link was provided to where the question has been moved to this would help other users with the same questions.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/bd-p/Basics_for_Business_Owners

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.