My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Adding few locations to the business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am helping my Taichi Master to create a business listing for his Taichi lessons. He gives lessons on a few locations, some of these location is like public parks, community centres, sport clubs etc.

I would like to add these locations to the business listing and show up on Google Map, so that new students able to find a convenient location to learn Taichi from him, may I know how do I add these locations to the listing?

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Benjamin L
December 2015

Re: Adding few locations to the business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Benjamin L

I don't believe these locations are eligible for a business listing.

See Guidelines: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en

See ineligible section:

• An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent. Please coordinate with your host to have your information displayed on the page for their business within their "Introduction" field.

Suggestion would be to embed a Google Map into website for that location. That way people will be able to see exact location and get directions to the location

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: Adding few locations to the business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tim, thank you so much.