My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Adding Kiosk Locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a business with one physical office and five kiosks located inside of grocery stores.  I want to add the five locations to my business profile in Google, but need help.  If I create a different listing for each kiosk, I am afraid the verification post cards will be mailed to the grocery store and then trashed.  Is there a way to show multiple locations for one listing or other options?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adding Kiosk Locations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brad M

Before we look at adding a kiosk, there are certain criteria for a kiosk.

Are customers clearly able to contact your office from the kiosk during stated office hours?

If they can, then you must use the exact physical location of the Kiosk in the business page details. Naturally you should inform the store to keep an eye out, or even mark the post card with the attention of : name of manager,  which you can select when selecting postcard.

If the postcard has not arrived ( been binned ) after 14 days, then contact business support to help complete the verification.

https://support.google.com/business/contactflow

Tim Capper
Google My Business Top Contributor (UK) and SEO consultant at Online Ownership

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership