My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Adding Attributes in GMB - Desktop Single Business Locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I help several SMBs with their GMB listings. These are all single location businesses, managed via desktop. They are also all Bed & Breakfast Inns. I am wondering why some of these businesses show the "attributes" section in the GMB edit screen, and some do not. It doesn't seem to be tied to the Category, as they are all listed as "Bed & Breakfast". Is this being rolled out by location, or is there something I should be doing to get this section added to each of my clients' My Business listings?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

actually the attributes you seem refer to are mostly gathered by Google algos and from  questions answered by the so called "Local Guides"

Hopefully Google will provide sometimes in future a featuree to add such attributes by the owner of the listing.

Re: Adding Attributes in GMB - Desktop Single Business Locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, here are some screenshots of where to add the attributes (not amenities) in the GMB edit area. I know this was available via the bulk upload, but now it's available via to single business GMB listings, but I can't figure out why some of my B&B clients have this ability in GMB, but not all:

Re: Adding Attributes in GMB - Desktop Single Business Locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

attributes.jpgattributes-2.jpg

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Google is very often rolling out new features step by step or just for a small minority of businesses before going to launch it for all.