My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Adding A 2nd Location in Another Country

NRP
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
NRP
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work worldwide and need to add a second location in another country - same name, same business.

I've attempted to do so already (a couple of times), but when it comes to verifying the new location, I get the little robot with the Invalid Request error message.

The current location listing:

1. Nanette Reid - architectural photographer | hotels | resorts | commercial | residential
2. 9 Motorway Khwaeng Prawet Khet Prawet Bangkok 10250
3. +66852478158
4. https://plus.google.com/114695648845234943657

2nd location listing will have different address & phone number. Is this even possible?

I've now got 2 pending verifications from the two attempts to add the location, and whilst I can mark both as permanently closed, I cannot remove (which I'm guessing is because they haven't yet been verified) so I'm at an impasse.

TIA.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'm refusing to help a business with a listing named as "Nanette Reid - architectural photographer | hotels | resorts | commercial | residential

Such name is extremly violating their guidelines

You are just "Nanette Reid" and you are an  "architectural photographer"

NRP
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
NRP
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Wow! I had no idea it was a violation, as they accepted the original listing without issue well over 2 years ago.

Now that I've changed the name, how do I actually add a second location?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@NRP

just use https://business.google.com/create  to create a second listing in your dashboard for  any country supported by GoolgeMyBusiness