My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Add cities or locations that I service & have no store front

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Say I'm a plumber with a store front in city A but I provide plumbing services in cities B C D E but do not have a store front in those cities, can I add B C D E to Google My Business Main page? As a Service Area? or As Locations? thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Add cities or locations that I service & have no store front

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
You would only setup one profile. You would verify at the address that you work out of/answer calls and you would set the profile up as a Service Area business. You would list each city you service by city name, zip code, or mileage radius around your business location.

Re: Add cities or locations that I service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is where I get lost. I can get to my business home page, I see Home Edit Info Insights Reviews Photos. I click the "hamburger" on the left I see a long list such as All Locations, All Brand pages, Add a Location etc. I don't see a profile, just a page with my location, address hours open + info added about my business. Please send me a link to where I need to go, that would be helpful. Brad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Krystina, so where is the or my profile in Google My Business? My business location ( where my office is) has been verified by Google, I only have 1 location / office but provide service for 5 other small towns near me. Can I get a link or exact directions to set up the Service Area Business? Brad Thank you
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Bradley,
Krystina was referring to the page, profiles are for people, pages are for businesses.
This is the URL of the help article that explains how to setup the service area.
https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor