My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Add Virtual Tour to my Google My Business Page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We recently had a Google approved photographer come out and do a virtual 360 photo shoot of our store and while the the virtual tour is on our Google Maps page it does not show up on our Google My Business page. Is there some way that I can add the virtual tour to our business page?

Thanks,

Our business name is White Feather Farms of Ohio and we are located at 13231 Refugee Road SW in Pataskala, Ohio 43062. Our telephone number is (740)-927-5026, and our website address is www.whitefeatherfarmsohio.com

Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/White+Feather+Farm+of+Ohio+Inc/@39.9733967,-82.7352562,15z/data=!4...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

May I ask... did you ever find a solution to this? I have the same issue. Thanks!

Re: Add Virtual Tour to my Google My Business Page

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Fritz S, @Stephanie E

Could you please explain what it means add the virtual tour to our business page?

In the case of Fritz listing, the tour can be seen in the local listing, both in Maps and Web Search, so the tour is already linked to the business listing.

The photo spheres should also appear in the Photos section of the My Business dashboard under the By Customer and 360 tabs.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Re: Add Virtual Tour to my Google My Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Stephanie,

While it still says virtual tour request in progress on my google business
home page eventually the photo tour images did end up on the page with my
other pictures and the google maps page. I hope that this helps.

Thanks,

Fritz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My confusion was that Google My Business page is still says "virtual tour request in progress". I assume this status does not update.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That's exactly why I was confused. 

Thanks so much for the clarification!