My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our client Accredited Plumbing, current business address is 70 Nurrawallee Street, Ulladulla NSW 2539 Australia, and telephone number is +61 02 4455 7188. As our client recently moved business address to this new one, we then updated all the info in Google my business account, however, for some reason, the account has been suspended after verified business address. We sent emails to support but only got reply says due to quality issue, but it didn't clarify what quality issue is. Since we are in Australia, don't think we have a support number which we can ring, and the request callback link always goes to a support help page. Now the only way we can think about is this community forum, we hope someone who had similar issue or any Google support team member here can help us to find out the way to get the account back and therefore the search result can show the current business address and contact information as now the search result has a label 'moved to new location' and still shows old address and contact information.

Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I've just done a search for your business and found this unverified business listing: https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Accredited+Plumbing/@-35.3507823,150.4791501,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!...

Is the listing you are talking about? If not please provide a link to the listing in question.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog