My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I recently set up a business account for my business. I uploaded some pictures to some collections so it's easy for customers to see the different product options. My products are only windows, doors and conservatories. I then entered my verification code and it told me my account has been suspended. why ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Rees S,

Unfortunately without your G+ URL, I'm not able to check out the account and see what's going on. I would, however, recommend filing an appeal to your suspension so you can work directly with our team to try and get your listing reinstated.

Best,
Liz

GMB Community Manager 

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Liz,

I changed my address on my real estate brokerage and now it says that OI am too suspended.  I emailed an appeal in as well.  I am upset that my account was suspended since all I was doing was changing office locations and this will adversely affect all of the work I put into this over the last 5 years....and I may do it again later as I expand...Can you please help me?

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@John S

Three remarks

1# Liz isn't anymore participating this forum

hence:

2# Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue

This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

3# Closing this thread now for new replies