My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created my business page about a week ago. Now it says my account is suspended for quality reasons, so I figured it had to with the fact that I didn't add hours or pictures or something.  So then that didn't fix it, so I went to the appeal link to communicate with someone, and it asks me for a google plus page.  I have no idea!  It won't let me submit anything without that filled in!  Can I please just get this fixed, so I can have people find my business?!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Adam

To get the Google+ URL for your business page go to business.google.com/manage and click on the Location card for your business.

Then click on the Info tab and scroll to the bottom of the page. Under the section titled View Your Business on Google click on the link title ' Google+'. This will bring up a Google+ page and you can copy and paste that URL into the appeal form.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog