My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended without any explanation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my business name is - super motor driving school 

Address is - Office N0-50, DDA Market, Sector 10 Dwarka Dwarka New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi 110075.

Last 1 year everyone visit my location in google map without any confirmation u delete my map 

if u need any explantion u can the review of my client every review is genuine.

if u want any document related my id proof i will send the id proff . 

but pls open my map - super motor driving school .

thankyou 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended without any explanation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Mohit S

do you have any official business license for a business "super motor driving school " at exactly the address "Office N0-50, DDA Market, Sector 10 Dwarka Dwarka New Delhi, South West Delhi, Delhi 110075"

and do you have an brick and mortar office at the mentioned address?

If so: have you filed an appeal already

The best thing to do would be to file an appeal to our team to request that your listing be reinstated. This will connect you directly with the team who can lift your suspension. file an appeal: https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"