My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended without any explanation

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Angeline Electric

2. 2309 Oak Drive, Steilacoom WA 98388

3. (253)448-3512

4. N/A

5. www.angelineelectric.com

I just logged in to check the status of my business on google and it says my page has been suspended due to quality issues. That's all the information I have been given and I don't understand what is going on. I would like to know how to fix the problem, what ever it may be, and when I can get my page back up so customers can hopefully find me. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended without any explanation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Anthony A

Did you have your listing set as a service-area business so the full address wasn't showing? This would be necessary since your address is residential and you serve customers at their location.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I'm jumping in because this has happened to my business listing twice there are no issues with quality. I'm a carpenter and builder, I don't have business premises as I build for customers on site at their homes / business addresses. Am I not supposed to be having a Google My business page. What is the alternative?

Thanks

O

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think so. I've changed a setting and I'll check back. 

Re: Account suspended without any explanation

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Anthony A and @Olly Stacey - this will likely be necessary for you too:

Be sure you have chosen Yes for "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location".

And make sure the box is unchecked next to the line that says "I also serve customers at my business address. (Your address will be hidden from the public if this box isn't checked.)" 

Here's the link again to the page about service-area businesses if needed for reference: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163

Once you have done that you can submit a reinstatement request by filling out the form on this page.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

How does one go about finding out what the issue is with a listing?   I received no communications from Google, and only found out by accident that my account has been disabled for quality issues.  I checked everything (twice) and it's all correct.  Why would Google disable my account without letting me know, and without giving me a clue as to why they are doing this??  I see this message over and over again here in the forums, so obviously I'm not the only one....  why not just provide an explanation so that people can resolve what ever the issue is???????