My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended on verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

wpsitewise

76 Birkbeck Road

Enfield

EN2 0ED

+44 (0)7786 568128

No Google Maps URL

No Google+ page

https://www.wpsitewise.com

Hello everyone,

In the process of setting up a new Google My Business account, for my business, it has been suspended; immediately after entering the verification PIN. I cannot see any duplicate listings and I've gone through G+ and GMB guidelines and cannot see anything I've done wrong.

My business is a SAB and I've set it to that.

Unfortunately, I cannot appeal against the suspension because I don't have a Google+ page and the form requires a valid one. I was not asked to set up a Google+ page nor was I offered the chance to set one up during the GMB setup process.

I'm stuck with how to continue here and how to get the suspension lifted. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.

Regards,

David

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended on verification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@David C

In case I'm willing to escalate a reinstate request:

What kind of official documents, Licenses or pagerwork are oyu able tp provide me being (or running ) a legit bsuiness at (or from) the mentioned address?

76 Birkbeck Road

Enfield

EN2 0ED

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Account suspended on verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler, thanks for responding.

Unfortunately, as a sole trader in the uk, I don't have any official business setup documents as it's not a legal requirement. The only documents I have with my business name and address on are my bank statements.

Regards,

David