My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to quality issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Pop A Lock of Simcoe County

297 Greenwood Drive

Angus, ON

L0M1B4

Canada

705-984-5625

https://business.google.com/u/0/b/103102878116276953669/dashboard/l/11860610214546779480?hl=en

I have tried twice now to get my Google Business page set up, both times it was suspended due to quality issues. I was speaking to my marketing manager and he said that I can not use my home address as a business address, even if I run a mobile business; I go to the customer and my account is set up that way. Google has sent me two verification letters(codes) but by the time I get them my account is suspenced and locked and I can not verify my address. I need some help to find out whats going on with my account and why it keeps getting suspended. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here, following

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I haven't been able to detect any singnage of a brick and mortar businss around your address "297 Greenwood Drive Angus, ON" - it looks btw like any ordinary residential area

Re: Account suspended due to quality issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is a residential dwelling, I'm a mobile locksmithing business where I
go to the customer. The customer does not come to me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

not related to your problem, but your face doesn't show in your profile photo taken in front of your sign. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So my address is fine? I just change my profile pic and that should be good?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im a mobile business and use my home for office. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So my address should be fine, even if it's a residential location? I changed my Prof pic and asked to have my account reinstated

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@LeatherTech I

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Brent F

in order trying to help you about the suspension of your business I need answered few more questions

As  a service area you have to specifiy as your address your home address (don't belive your IT guy or marketing manager - fire him!!!)

To help you I need your business license and it MUST show the name and address as used in you GMB specification

Next: did you file an appeal aready - and if so on what date (mm/dd/yyyy)

if having filed and got it denied you should got a numeric case ID (in the topic of the denying mail) I need this case ID too