My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended/Nonprofit building in a building

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a nonprofit, the Northshore Community Foundation. We built a building, Northshare that is a co-op for other nonprofits to use and our office is located within. Google suspended the Northshare account because the NCF is at the same address. I have emailed 20+ times, deleted duplicate accounts, crawled all over, gotten postcards and verified, added photos galore and all but sent in a blood sample. I have followed all of the online advice to handle this with ZERO luck and would love some outside help.

Business name: Northshare

Maps:  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Northshare/@30.4830602,-90.0962566,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x8e8a4...

*heavy, heavy sigh*

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Also, Please remove the personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, URL) posted in your post since personal information is not allowed to be posted for the safety and security of your accounts.

Thank you for understanding.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I filled out the new form, removed the offending info (which the original form ASKS for specifically, by the way) and am now waiting. I have tried to resolve this issue for months and it is so frustrating and disheartening. We are a nonprofit trying to do good things in the world but you guys are making it very, very hard.