My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Account Is Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A business listing that I help to manage is showing as a suspended account. I have troubleshooted to try and figure out what the issue is with no avail. 

Business Name: Lice Clinics of America Ventura

Business Address: 3875 Telegraph Rd #J, Ventura, CA 93003

Google + URL: https://business.google.com/b/115873647263595145099/dashboard/l/14556238698268360926?hl=en&ppsrc=GMB...

One issue that I thought could be the problem is that the name is Lice Clinics of America (not specified to the specific location, Ventura). I went in and changed this on the accounts end but it is not showing up on the public Google Business listing. 

In addition, the Google Adwords campaign is still up and running from my businesses Adword account. 

Any recommendations or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account Is Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Account Is Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Still no solution. Thank you for your reply!

--

Mandy Jackson
mandy@guardianowldigital.com
270-804-3191

Account Is Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you have any guidance please advise!

Thank you.

Account Is Suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Mandy J

you can contact business support GMB via one of these options and ask for help: 

Account Is Suspended

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Sorry Mandy

Notifications are pretty bad on this forum at times and I missed your reply. It looks like there is an unclaimed listing for your business here: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=lice+clinics+america&oq=lice+clinics+america&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.327...

If you are still seeing a suspension in your GMB account then I recommend deleting that suspended listing and claiming this one by clicking on the the 'own this business' link.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog