My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

ACE Adventure Resort-Multiple Google+ Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ACE Adventure Resort

1 Concho Rim Rd

Minden, WV 25879

304-469-2651 

We currently have 3 Google+ accounts. The first link is the one that is verified (which isn't easy in rural West Virginia). The second link is our YouTube Google+ page. Can we combine these two (1 & 2) pages? The third link is a non-verified google+ page that can be deleted. Our biggest concern is not losing our YouTube followers and keeping our verification. Please help! 

(1) google.com/+AceAdventureResortMinden

(2) google.com/+ACEYouTube

(3) google.com/+aceadventureresort

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ACE Adventure Resort-Multiple Google+ Pages

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ace, there isn't a way to combine pages. However, there is a process that allows you to connect a brand page (page 2) to Google Maps. Essentially, it takes the local "guts" of the verified local page and transfers it to the brand page.

However, I don't see a reason to do this in this situation. The YouTube brand page only has a handful of followers.
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
May 2016

Re: ACE Adventure Resort-Multiple Google+ Pages

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Good Morning,

You should be able to move the YouTube channel to your local page (I didn't see a YouTube channel for this page). See instructions in this support page -https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3056283?hl=en. Please note, if you're not using the same Google account for both products you'll need to transfer ownership of the page to the Google account used to manage the YouTube channel first.

Grace