My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

AAA Locksmith Google+ page suspended for "spammy behavior"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

AAA Locksmith business page, https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/100575385468922008611/100575385468922008611 , has been suspended for several weeks now.  I have gone thru several attemps to get reinstated with Google help and seem stuck in a maddening loop of not being able to reinstate this account or claim the business under a new account.  I have been told different reasons by google for the suspension, "spammy behavior" and "multiple locations".  I have deleted any additional locations that were created and our business does nothing but post pictures of work we do and links to our own website, AAALocksmithNC.com. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AAA Locksmith Google+ page suspended for "spammy behavior&quo

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

It sounds like you've taken a great deal of action to fix this! I would recommend filing an appeal to get your account reinstated. You are welcome to reference this thread as well because you have already documented all of your work to clean up any outstanding issues

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Janice,

Although not verified, I found another listing (13 reviews) -https://plus.google.com/109415978240577273487/about.

Grace

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have deleted that duplicate location.

Re: AAA Locksmith Google+ page suspended for "spammy behavior"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Today I spoke to Karan at Google headquarters 844-442-8695, Again, I am told to wait for an investigation. I have been thru the "investigation process" about 5 times already and keep going on this loop.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Janice,

Sorry you're still having difficulty. Have you listed the business as a Service Area Business?

Grace

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I do list that i provide locksmith services at the customer location for a 50 mile radius and I provide locksmith services at my physical location.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
To clarify, your location is staffed and able to receive clients during stated opening hours?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am a mobile locksmith. Customers coming to my physical location is by appointment only.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Janice,

I'm not 100% certain whether or not it's acceptable to display your business address if clients need to make an appointment - hopefully one of the other volunteers with more experience will hop into the thread.

I can't help but think you would need to hide the business address or at the very least not list opening hours. 

In fact, Google mentions not displaying hours of operation if your business is by appointment only.

19.png

Grace