My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

A newer company is in our lease building and there pin is where ours was. and ours is gone.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Howell Services, 4709 hwy 36 south #30 Rosenberg, Texas 77471 281-232-5292, howell-services.com

We have been in business for 12 years and in our location for 7 years. Our pin was on google maps for years and a new plumbing company moved (about 1 year Ranger plumbing) into our lease building and now our pin has disappeared and there's is where ours was.  

A newer company is in our lease building and there pin is where ours was. and ours is gone.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ron!

It appears as if your location is not showing a business address at this time, which would explain why you don't have a PIN showing. If customers come to your location, you'll want to change your address to say that you serve customers at your address. That should theoretically start showing your address and display a pin I believe.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en

Re: A newer company is in our lease building and there pin is where ours was. and ours is gone.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok thanks will get that done

Ron Howell
Owner
(281) 232-5292 Phone
(281) 239-7896 Fax
ronh@howell-services.com

[Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CB061B.6D680B90]