My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

A google reviewer updates his libel review daily, harrasing me online, how to have removed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a patient whom has stated I committed medical malpractice, which is libel. He has no proof and he knows it.  He updates his review almost daily, sometimes a few times a day so it is always the "most recent" review listed. His review should be removed for the following reasons.

1. He has committed libel, he is stating I committed medical malpractice.

2. He updates his review daily, contradicting his other review edits, looking for attention and making sure it is "the most recent" review

3. He is harassing me online and won't quit.

I have reported his post, but google has not done anything, They should see he keeps editing his review. I have almost 8 screen shots to prove this. I would appreciate any tips or help. If you are with google and you read this, I would appreciate your input and advice on how to have his review removed and prevent him from harassing me anymore.

Thanks.

Dr. Kainth

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: A google reviewer updates his libel review daily, harrasing me online, how to have removed?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Satvinder K

Please provide a link to the review and/or your business page.

In case you hesitate to post it public you can sent it me offline the forum through this form after reading it's disclaimer

Re: A google reviewer updates his libel review daily, harrasing me online, how to have removed?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Got your message and will try escalating the profile and his review to Google.

I'm not sure they will consider his review as inappropriate.
But they should (IMHO) at least consider the bad practice of the reviewer frequently editing his older review as a an intolerable practice

Can you please here inform when the reviewer posted the review first time as I can NOT identify this from his profile?
(maybe a Googler can get this informaton somehow but having this info from you would help)

Once I have this date of his first posting I will pass the matter along to Google

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Helmut, sorry for the delay. It appears my last message did not go through to you.

His original review was on 3/3/16.
Since then he has made revisions dated 3/7/16, 3/10/16, 3/11/16 two times, 3/13/16, 3/14/16 and today 3/15/16. On 3/14/16 he changed his review to 5 stars and thanked me for a good dental visit!. Today he again changed it back to a negative one. This is harassment.
Anytime I receive a new review, he updates his review to make sure its listed as the most recent review.
I have screen shots of all his revisions and they are time stamped if you need me to forward them to you.
I don't understand why he keeps harassing me.
Any timeline before we can expect google to respond and hopefully remove his review and block him from posting again?
I appreciate your time and help.

S. Kainth, DDS

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Yep 

it did not go through - but now I have the information I need to escalate your issue to Google.

Regards

ehg

a special case of "review spamming"

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Satvinder K

Thanks for reporting and I  got a good word back from Google:

Their team has investigated and taken appropriate action.

If there are from the same bad guy any more such posts for your business feel free to come back into this thread with such bad news. (text, screenshot or links what ever is applicable and available)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Unfortunately, the reviewer has posted again on my google business page 3/30/16. I am now fearful for my safety and my family. His harassment is unrelenting. I would appreciate if someone could please contact google again and would appreciate if you could have the review removed. The review is under coolbreeze dentistry, his name is David Poe. A link to his review is https://www.google.com/search?q=coolbreeze+dentistry&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Thanks for your help and understanding.

S. Kainth

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Satvinder

I can confirm this has been escalated - Google has been notified of this ongoing situation.

I also encourage you to seek appropriate action from other authorities (especially if you feel threatened), regardless of what course of action Google takes.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to have his new review escalated to google. I hope they will again take appropriate action on it. I am in the process of contacting the authorities as well for my safety and that of my staff and family.
Again, thank you for your help and please provide any updates as you receive them.
Take care.

S. Kainth
<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Hi Satvinder

We've heard back from Google. Their team has investigated and taken appropriate action on this most recent issue.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog