My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

404 on google+ url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a URL from Google+ About page that is showing a 404 error requested URL not found on this server.  The URL is 

and comes up when you put SiteEntity LLC in Google 
I have a URL Google+ 2016 shows up in a search for siteentity.com and is Mary Sams - Google +
https://plus.google.com/102575693557628541291 and is the one I would like to keep
I would like to get rid of the 404 error but do not know how.  I think it came when I deleted a Google Classic Account thinking it was wrong to keep a brand account for my Google Business Account.
I would appreciate any help.  Thank you in advance.
My business name is: SiteEntity LLC
Address: 988 Handforth Cv, Collierville, TN 38017
Telephone: 331-588-4822

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mary S
October 2016

404 on google+ url

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mary S,

This is your G+ page, which it seems that you renamed it by accepting a custom URL from Google+. 

https://plus.google.com/+Siteentity/

You should add this to your website and start using it everywhere as your business page and keep your preferred personal G+ (what you listed above). It is good to have one for your business and one for you personally. Adding it to your website and putting it into action and making posts on it... all will help, too. 

You can also put this info to work to add your social pages to your Google Knowledge Panel (info box on side of Google SERPs (search engine result pages).

The old G+ page will fall away soon enough.  

Kind Regards,

James

404 on google+ url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you.  The information provided is very helpful.

Re: 404 on google+ url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I too facing the same problem. Our Google Plus page (SuperX Growth Hackers - superxgh.com) is showing 404 error. We have not even customized the URL. I loged in into my account and then checked the G+ page, still it is 404 error. Kindly help.