My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

3rd party reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I am on the review for a 3rd party and I go to share it on G+, it will only share to my personal page. I even deleted personal page and it still takes me to personal page. I need the review to share on my business page.

Hickory Flat Hwy Automotive

5182 Hickory Flat Hwy

Canton, GA  30115

678-880-7395

https://plus.google.com/b/109244265548889274111/+HickoryFlatHwyAutomotiveCanton/about?gmbpt=true&pag...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 3rd party reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Angela

If I'm reading your question correctly you've seen a review for your business online, and you'd like to share it as an update on your Google listing?

There's a couple of ways I'd recommend doing this - either as a photo or by logging in as your business page and sharing it as an update.

Sharing it as a photo (in my opinion) is the best way to share a 3rd party review - take a screenshot of the review and then upload it as a photo. The reason I recommend this, is because it's easy and because photos do show up when people are searching for your business, products or services.

Photos are also easy to use in other places.

I don't recommend the second way - sharing it as an update - as Google+ posts are not generally shown in search results outside of Google+ so not many people will see the review at all. Also, under the new G+ layout it is quite tricky to get to the area that allows you to log in as your page.

If you'd really like to share the review as an update on your Google+ page though then please let me know on this forum and I'll set out the steps necessary. (I'd still go with the photo!)

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog