My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

360 views are from two locations ago, need it deleted!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have had a heck of a time trying to contact anyone to fix this. Our 360 views - an internal as well as an extrernal - were taken by Google (we didn't pay for it, they just showed up) in 2010. It is now 2018 and we have since moved our shop twice. The old views are outdated and not representative of our current shop. They also took a bunch of interior still shots that were badly photographed and show products that we now do not carry in our store. I have reported those (they're still showing up), but when I attempt to report the 360 views it says 'Can't Connect' instead of 'Thanks for your feedback'. I see that there is a new feature to hire a photographer to take a new 360 tour, but I just want them deleted. We take our own high quality photos seasonally and manage them through our Business page. It's confusing for potential customers - seeing two different locations and not know which store they'd be walking into. Has anyone had any luck with finding out a way to talk to someone about this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 360 views are from two locations ago, need it deleted!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bonnet B

Normally I would recommend contacting the trusted photographer that took the shots, because they have direct access.

Since you say Google themselves turned up, I would recommend contacting business support.

How to Contact Google Business Support

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership