My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

3 maps for 1 business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have one company in our area that has 3 Google maps with a possible 4th. They change the name and address but the phone number and website is the same. The add things like LLC to the end of the name and put Connecticut instead of CT. I have sent feedback to Google with screen shots and even sent Google an e-mail with no responce. This is hurting my business, I read that Google would ban all the maps if its spamming.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

3 maps for 1 business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Maybe @Richard A Google can and will suspend spammers.

I have no idea why your previous done reports didn't trigger necassary action on Googles side.

Provide here better infromation and I will escalate the spammy listings to Google.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"