My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

2nd Location Showing Up Inconsistently on Google Searches

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I own a pawn shop in Downtown Charlottesville which has been great. So great that I opened a second location north of town. Google allowed me to set up this new location and I verified it no problem. The issue I have is how to second location shows up in Google searches and Maps. When I search "pawn shop", both of my locations as well as the competition shows up. That makes perfect sense so no problem there. However, when I search my business name "tobey's pawn" (if, for example, a customer is looking specifically for me) only my first location seems to appear and Google search results and Maps searches. This doesn't make sense since a customer may be trying to find my other address and it seems like Google should highlight whichever location is closer to them.

In my website I've given both addresses and embedded Google maps links, so I know my 2nd location is there. I just worry potential customers can't find my other store by searching my name. I've read that people suggest reviewing SEO and citations, so I've done that across Yelp, YP, and others. Any other suggestions? 

search terms "pawn shop" reveals all store no problem

search terms "tobeys pawn" only displays one store

www.tobeyspawn.com