AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

2 websites with different range of products for the same google bussines page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there! I want to ask something about a google bussines page!

if ONE company wants to have 2 websites, each website to have 2 different range of products ( per example one website it's about the products of glass, and one website has products of pergola- my case :D- i don't want to put all togheter on one website in order not to confuse the customers with to much info) ,

for now, the 1st site, about the products of glass we rank pretty well, people search, and find olso direction to the local bussines, but the second site we cannot, or we don't know how, to connect the second website to the same google bussines adress! should we have 2 google brands pages each one with their websites, and this 2 brand pages to be connected to the same and one google bussines page and therefore adress? or there is another solution?!

1 Expert replyverified_user

2 websites with different range of products for the same google bussines page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

A clear message @Constantin N

GoogleMyBusiness is about businesses at a certain location.

It's not about products or services of a business.