My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

2 stars/No Review/5 businesses in building. Not fair to be posted by Google. Spoiler clearly!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am seriously concerned that Google will post a 2 star review with no copy whatsoever from a person who has never been a customer of 3 of 5 businesses operating in our building.  Our platform clearly gives us 4-5 stars on all reviews and this person has been allowed to post whatever she wants.  How unethical!

Perhaps Google is really not working for its clients when they post reviews that are clearly not reviews.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

2 stars/No Review/5 businesses in building. Not fair to be posted by Google. Spoiler clearly!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

What do you mean 'your platform'? Anyone who's been a customer can go and leave a review themselves on Google. If you think it's a false review and you have some kind of proof you can try posting the relevant information here, but it's often an uphill battle to get a review removed, just as a word of warning. Your best bet is to continue building positive reviews, and respond to any negative reviews appropriately

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.