My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

2 sets of hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My business called Rojo has needs two sets of hours.  We are open as a restaurant from 11AM to 10PM and then our bar is open until midnight.  Right now, I have it set up where it says our hours are 11AM to midnight because otherwise we have no bar business.  But often we have people come in wanting to eat after 10PM and they are angry because Google told them we are open.  Please make it where you can put in two sets of hours with a box to explain like bar hours, restaurant hours.  Right now it makes us look bad and it makes Google look bad too.  Thank you,   Laney

Rojo

2921 Highland Ave.

Birmingham, AL  35205

205-585-3976

https://www.google.com/search?q=rojo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

www.rojobirmingham.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 2 sets of hours

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Why only 2 sets of hours???
We have in Germany restaurants offering from 7 to 10 AM breakfast only
and from 11:30 AM to 2PM just lunch (we call it "Mittagessen") and from 3PM to 5PM they serve cake and coffee only and last but not least you can have dinner from 6:30 PM to 10 PM (then the kitchen will close) but you can get still drinks from 10 PM to 11:30 PM

Or think about hotels:

They are usually open 24/7 hours.
But guest can check in from 1PM only but can mkae reservations all the day at the desk.
And the inbuild restaurant of the hotel (yes we have such hotels in Germany) have addtitional times to serve food etc pp.
There are tons of businesses with special differnt "hours":

Think about a car dealer
They sell cars from 10 AM to 6PM maybe. but their staff of the repair department serves customers from lets say 6 AM to 7 PM

2 sets of hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How did you end up doing this? I've read about creating different departments but it doesn't look like that's what you did. I like that you have a label on each set of hours!