My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

2 locations, but only see one in search results (Google & Google Maps)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone assist with this? I work for a non-profit and have verified both our locations.  They're both in the same town, about a ten minute walk apart, so I really can't figure out why this isn't working! My published locations screen looks like this... 

del fail.jpg

But when I do a google search with the business name, only our Bay Street location shows up.  However, more than half of our clients will be visiting the Van Norman St. location, as opposed to the Bay Street location, so I'd like both locations to show up in searches.  

When I search on Google Maps with the business name, I can only see the Bay Street location.

When I do a general Google search with the business name, I can only see the Bay Street location.  However, I can see the Van Norman location, but only if I Google search "Lutheran Community Care Centre 209 Van Norman" which obviously defeats the purpose! 

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I know @vanessa m

this doesn't answer your question.

But I'm pretty surprised seeing on your screen grab the same phon numebr for both locations whil at the same time the listing https://goo.gl/maps/vnNsXUALyBy shows an other phone number ending on "63"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I changed it after the fact to see if it would 'trigger' the two locations showing.

Any ideas??