My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

1031 FRS, Inc. dba Fred R. Schneider Real Estate 2210 Hatton Place Montrose, CO 81401 970-240-064

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How much does this cost?  You don't do a good job of disclosure to help people like me.  I am a 73 year old Vietnam Veteran and am trying to sell some property of my own and a few clients then I want to retire hopefully.  How can you help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user

1031 FRS, Inc. dba Fred R. Schneider Real Estate 2210 Hatton Place Montrose, CO 81401 970-240-064

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Google My Business listings are free. There are companies that do telemarketing to companies that offer to put you at the top of the listings by managing it for you and they charge about 150 to 200 per month and it is doubtful that there is real value with those companies in my opinion. Read and follow the discussions here and you can learn from some very informed people. It looks like you do have a company and are already listed. Does this answer go to your question of cost?

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did NOT get a good reply or any actual help and answers.  Looks like just another marketing/make money plan to me:(