My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

1 company, 2 websites - advice please!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I work for an independent school and we have two separate websites - one for the main school and one for the pre-school. They are at the same address, with the same phone no. etc.  I've successfully set up a Google Business page for the main school website, but am having difficulties adding the Pre-School website as a separate page. Is this because it's not allowed by Google as they are essentially the same business? 

If so, does anyone have any suggestions how I can link the pre-school website to the main school website so that it comes up when people search the local area for pre-schools. I couldn't see any options on the Google Business page to add any further websites. 

Many thanks for any help you are able to provide! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 1 company, 2 websites - advice please!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi you may have more luck if you post this question into the specific advertiser community area for Google My Business questions - there are plenty of experts there willing to help who may not see it over here in members area.

good luck

-------------------------
If I answered your question please 'mark as accepted answer & star' so that we know you have what you need
If my answer was helpful/useful but you still need more info please just 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply and I or others will respond
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: 1 company, 2 websites - advice please!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Rob,
Yes, it is most likely the issue, it is just one business with two aspects to it, the elementary and the pre-school, but both offer the same service education, so it is allowed only one listing.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor