My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

1 business, but needs to come up when 2 different names are googled (along with pictures)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a verified business that comes up when you google my name. I am a broker so I set it up with my picture as the profile picture because having my picture come up is important. My issue is that there is another broker at my firm that we would like to setup with the same thing; i.e. google his name and his picture will come up with the same business. Do we need to setup a new verified business at the same address and make his picture the profile picture for this to be a possibility? Are there any other ways to do this? Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

1 business, but needs to come up when 2 different names are googled (along with pictures)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Its possible to have a GoogleMyBsuiness listig for an agency a an certain address and for each agent or practitioner at the same address also.

Is all explained in their guidelines: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en