Happy Small Business Week!
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level; check out our Top 5 reasons for trying AdWords Express. Share your experience in the comments below, we’d love to hear from you!
For best results, link a verified GMB page to your AWX account.
1. Quick and Simple Setup - AdWords Express is for users who aren’t advertising professionals and don’t have time for ongoing optimization of campaigns (which require at least a few hours per week). The setup process is easy to follow and usually takes about 15 minutes.
- Tip! See if you’re eligible for a coupon to help you get started:
2. Target What Matters Most: It's pretty much ‘plug and play’- you just need to determine your budget and then based on the type of business you have, we’ll provide a list of search phrases that will trigger your ad. AWX automatically adjusts your budget to show your ad on the Search Network, Google Maps, and Google partner sites as well as across desktop computers and mobile devices--ultimately, to help you get the best ROI. This also saves money, because it doesn't allow you to "burn" your budget on an incorrectly set up campaign.
3. AWX Can Manage Itself: After the initial setup, AdWords Express is constantly learning and improving your ads automatically. So you don’t need to stress about whether they are running. Your ads will display in Search next to, above or below search results and on Google Maps it will appear directly on the map or beneath search results.
- Tip! You can also include your business address or phone number to make it easier for customers to reach you.
4. A Budget That’s Right For You: With AdWords Express, you pay per click and the minimum budget is very low. However, the more budget you have, the more clicks you can get, which can lead to more sales. You’ll also have a guide for what your competitors are spending & the approximate size of your market. Plus, You can change your budget anytime, and the change takes effect within a few minutes.
5. Manage On The Go: AWX has an awesome mobile app, with functionality that’s on par with the desktop solution. This makes it easy to monitor your performance and tweak on the go.
If you’re still not convinced, check out this video for some real AWX stories:
As always, feel free to post your specific questions in the Enhance Your Presence board.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.