No iOS App Download Conversions being reported | #AdWordsAnswers
This is Paridhi from the Google AdWords team and I shall be talking a bit about iOS App Download Conversion today.
Use of conversion tracking is a great way to see how effectively your ad clicks lead to iOS app installs and in-app activity. However, sometimes you you might not see iOS App Download Conversions being reported for your account, campaign or ad group.
Keep reading to find out what to do.
Check for the following:
- Ensure that there is a valid Conversion Action created in Tools > Conversions
- Confirm Conversion Code Implementation : Ensure you’ve followed the Developer's Guide to set up iOS app download conversion tracking for the SDK here, or for server-to-server here.
- In order for iOS app download Conversion tracking to work, the campaign must be targeting mobile apps
- Currently, iOS app download conversions cannot be reported for mGDN (Mobile Site placements) or mSearch (Mobile Search).
- Confirm the ad's destination URL leads to the iTunes App Store for the App with conversion tracking implemented
- Confirm the campaign setup matches the app availability (i.e. targeting the right devices).
- There can be a 48-72 hour delay in conversion reporting. Be sure to check whether the app download conversion was recently created, or whether the campaign only recently started serving.
Hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.